Monday, April 28, 2008

5th Annual North Texas Artist Studio Tour

This weekend was the 5th Annual North Texas Artist Studio Tour. I was at Stop #11 the Adams Studio with Ann S. Adams. She is a pastelist and does the most incredible artwork.

Saturday was beautiful and Sunday chilly. We had lots of people stop by to see our artwork. It was great fun. I met lots of people and saw many friends. Thanks to all who stopped by.

In between people, I took a few Cell Phone Photos of my set up in the carport. I also made a video with the Coolpix camera of both our spaces setup for the tour.



NDAST, Sheila Cunningham at Stop #11, Adams Studio
My space at Stop #11, Adams Studio

Pool, Emulsion Lifts
Pool, Emulsion Lifts


Alpha 1, Polaroid Transfer artwork and CityArtCal page
Alpha 1, Polaroid Transfer artwork and CityArtCal page

No comments: